8/0 Opaque Multi-Color Mix Czech Seed Bead (40 Gm, 1/2 Kilo) #CSD061

  • Sale
  • Regular price $4.70


Size 8 multi-color mix of opaque seed beads.

Current manufacture from the Czech Republic.

Sold 40 gram or half kilogram.

40 grams is approximately 1,700 beads. 13 beads per inch.

*If ordering 1/2 kilo please allow 7 to 14 days for shipping.*


Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
100%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
O
Outatime
Close with a bit of work

Based on the pictured beads, I expected a color palette very close to the "11/0 Matte Opaque Multi Mix Czech Seed Bead" mix I also ordered, only not matte. Sadly, over 15% of the beads (by weight, after I separated them out) were either white or rust colored, not represented by the supplied pictures of the 8/0 mix. I also removed the Navy beads but they were at least expected by the supplied pictures. In total I took out 24% of the beads (by weight) to get the palette I wanted. The beads are good quality and the remaining 76% of the beads now resemble the palette of the 11/0 mix I mentioned. If you expect a look similar to that mix, you'll be setting aside almost a quarter of your purchase, so order your quantities accordingly.

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question